Shotgun - solid slug option?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cuchullain

May 21, 2000
cucullen.50megs.com
Would you guys ever consider a solid slug option for the shotgun? They take several forms like explosive head, jacketed armor piercing, plain old 12G slug...

Just curious. I could see some need tricks occuring as far as shooting through walls is concerned...

Of course you guys can tell me to shove it as I am NO gun expert!

Cuch (Kook)

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.

Cuchullain

May 21, 2000
cucullen.50megs.com
DOH!! Just found the ammo page...sorry 'bout this...hmmm explosive shottie ammo? Howse about signal flare ammo (I've actually got some of that. It's a bitch to clean out of the barrel tho.)

Cuch (Kook)

Dedicated to providing the Infiltration community with a one-stop source for information and fun, friendly on-line gaming.

Visit us at www.sgservers.com.

Hannibal

Jan 6, 2000
Visit site
Flares

Flares have no offensive value!? Have you ever had a lighted flare on your pants? Well, neither have I, but I'm sure it wouldn't make your day any better. /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
I'm sure as well... but it's gotta be a day in the park compared to losing your kneecap to some tightly packed buckshot.

Yes, its a war from the depth of time!

Gryphon

Apr 2, 2000
PRIMARY offensive value. A screwdriver isn't designed to be a weapon, but it can be used as one. However, you don't typically see soldiers charging from the trenches whipping out a Phillips head or Torx bit. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Gryphon
Technical Advisor
i n f i l t r a t i o n
http://www.planetunreal.com/infiltration

Read the Roadmap and the FAQ.
Get the latest scoop on Inf munitions here.

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
well in a pinch, anything works... /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

It is impossible for the glass to be half full or half empty for you see: there is no glass