IN-GAME EFFECTS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wes

Nov 20, 1999
CHARDON,OHIO,U.S.A.
Visit site
One of the few things that I liked about SOF was that their payer models hade what Raven called 'per-poly colision detection', basically the bulets from yoour gun had to hit the actual polygons the payer model was made of to score a hit, instead of just hitting that boxy invisible 'zone' drawn around each player. (just watch carefully through your snier scope on UT and you'll see you've scored hits that should have just barey missed.) I feel this type of feature woud add a lot to the relism of the game.
Also in SOF the guns were bolt on models and it was possible to shoot them out of other players hands (causing some suprising unleasant moments when trying to defend yourself.) Although not really nessisary, it would offer an added degree of realism. Of coure I no nothing about coding or how hard it would be to implement these two features, that's why they're just suggestions.

HollowPoint

TBuildT mapper
Oct 21, 2000
I played SOf to but..

I do not think this is possible in UT..then u have to use 'Multi texturing'.

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Mess with the Best...Die like the Rest...