A somewhat late idea. Well, it´s good anyway...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
I´ve just read some posts talking about Bots. Well, it would be good for us, lone and not socialazible people*, to ask stuff about Bots. Well, my sugestion does not affect gaming now, but adds more to INF msg board: BOT sugestions. Hey, think ´bout it. Right now, the only defference between a godlike and a foolish bot is the range they fire their weapons. The smarter the bot, the further away it shots onto u. Just that. Now, if we had a way to talk about it... Well, we have, but it is not so specific. And many of u can be thinking right now: BUT THE ONLINE VERSION IS JUST HERE, MAN!!! SHUT UP! Well, thats the why I - me, myself and Irene - considered it a late idea.
And try to say something about the sugestion, not about stuff that cames about in the middle of the post, ´cause this may not sound important for may of the US living - u all will always have kick a s s servers running, but we here in South America? Hey, my server - ArenaNetwork - must survive, so we will not spent resourses in 6 INF players if we have 20 CS that could give us money. This is the reality we live worldwide. U can see my post in the ONLINE Infiltration too. We will be offering the server. Man, a kick a s s server. But only if we have the costumers, if not: bye, bye. Adeus. Até mais ver.

Cýa.
* AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I´m gonna kick your lilly ass, freak!!!

PROMAGNUM

HaloBender
Jun 26, 2000
LACAUSA
www.Promagnum.com
*I think* (who gives a ****)

This mod will never get popular enough because of allot of things,the whole gun set up is horrible,the aiming,its more irritating then realistic.Also the maps tend to be allot better looking then the gun models,skins,etc.tends to not fit.If you guys change just a few things this mod could be the dopest thing ever, but those ideas are for my mod :) (soon)
I don't know, I never really liked inf. to much,and I think that is what you creators need to focus on,what is lame about it,now I know your probably thinking,"oh well he just doesn't know what is good from not good..."
umm trust me I know my ****. I would love to help but I'm not to sure you guys are open minded enough.This mod does have some potential,not to mention some of these map creators are amazing to me.Don't get me wrong I'm not putting anyone down for playing it I'm just being honest.
I'll keep in touch
cya`

<PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="niggasig.swf"> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#000000> <EMBED src="http://www.geocities.com/kawsquad/niggasig.swf" quality=high bgcolor=#000000 WIDTH=169 HEIGHT=207 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED>
</OBJECT>

seeker

Mar 9, 2000
Visit site
Uuuuhhhh

PROMAGNUM, what was the point of that post? It served no purpose other than to badmouth INF, which IMHO is the *BEST* UT mod out there. I will not get into heavy flaming on you because I actually enjoy reading other forum regulars melting people like you cause they are far more creative than I...
Seeker

]
m40a3.jpg

DeadeyeDan[ToA]

de oppresso liber
Mar 2, 2000
Tucson, AZ, US
www.clantoa.com
Bah, it's not even worth a thoughtful respone... all there is to say is:

You never liked INF, that's fine with me. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, promagnum.

Ebonite DPW

The Fifth General and [PDX] convert
Jan 14, 2001
Portland. OR
www.darktorrent.com
About the original post...

Don't think INF is the place to talk about Bots since they're only working with what UT gave them, though if all discussions were forwarded to Epic or whomever, I'd go with it.

As for What's-His-Butt, it's his choice whether to play or not, I just wish he didn't bore us with posts that he won't play it.

Disgruntled Postal Workers

We know where you live...