PDA

View Full Version : Message for Dom536

bastard_o
17th Feb 2000, 12:16 AM
Hi Dom536

Oddly enough this caught my attention /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I happen to be the author of the two levels you mentioned, Terrain will not be changed, but as luck would have it I am porting the Hillbase level at the moment, because I had a few requests for it (Plus I like it too ).

My plan you will hopefully will be pleased to
know is this...

You gave me a good idea... Thanks...

I have redone all of the path nodes, what a job /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but it really needed it.

I will be at the start of the level starting each team in a seperate halfs of the level.

So there can be a big rush to take the base, I can then trigger all player starts of both teams to spawn into slightly closer locations .

I have thought about this for a while now and I think that would really work well, there will always be a constant battle to control the base...

Any input would be cool too, I will not be changing much of the main geometry, because the poly count is only just exceptable as it is, unless of course some clever level analysis comes up with a cunning plan /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Bastard'O

INF_Neo
18th Feb 2000, 10:45 AM
Make sure to tweak it a little bit /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif so it's more exciting to play it. Maybe a bit more cover when you storm the base