NaliCity just posted AS-Omaha. Sounds good, but is it? Anybody tested that one yet? (nt)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Dec 18, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
I just downloaded it and played for a little bit. Its fun but it needs some work. The textures are used over and over making it look very bland. The bots are really really really dumb as they run over spots that have the artillery explosions again and again. The objectives are fun though and once you figure out a nice path to cut through up the beach you will find it even more enjoyable. I did not have a chance to play it with INF yet but as soon as I get my install of infiltration working I will let ya know.

lust3.jpg

Seven Sins

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
thx for the link...
hmm will d/l it later but the name reminds me of a map someone from the inf-community [think it was sarge or something like that] wanted to do... what happened to that?

-reaper was here-

Lord_Bunker

Apr 18, 2000
Visit site
i thought the lighting could be toned down a bit. and i'd set the carrier deals farther back in the water. also watch out for the barbwire and there seems to be mines burried here and there. occasionally you set your foot down and just die. i've found ALOT of maps that with a bit of tweaking wouldn't make bad inf maps. got another one that's dm and a rocky island with a big tower in the middle. if the mapper added a few more spawnpoints and removed the teleporters and repplaced them with ladders it would make a good small inf map.

i've also found a bunch that arn't very realistic but are still fun with inf. try dm-myhouse and as-sg1.

firetatanka.jpg

FEAR!
http://www.geocities.com/lord_bunker/