xan taunts I NEVER HEARD

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
I was messin around with UNREAL-ED or what ever its called. And i opened BOSS voice pack. And i found some things that i never heard in the game. Like Xan saying "Jackoff" and "DoG" Things like that. Anyone know why they are there but not in the game???

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
I noticed that, while I was extracting all the announcer and voice pack phrases to WAV files and zipping them. In Male Voice 1 and Female Voice 1, there is also an unused phrase that says "Suck it down!" Anyway, I found this out Tuesday and didn't actually think of posting about it. Since I've already zipped them for friends, I might as well share them here too.

• announcer.zip (383 kb): Announcer Voice. M-M-M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!!! and all the rest.
  • bossvoice.zip (626 kb): Xan Voice. Includes the "You jackoff!" phrase that didn't actually get used!
  • female1voice1.zip (452 kb): Female Voice 1. Includes the "Suck it down!" phrase that didn't actually get used!
  • female2voice.zip (466 kb): Female Voice 2.
  • male1voice.zip (402 kb): Male Voice 1. Includes the "Suck it down!" and "It's clobberin' time!" phrases that didn't actually get used!
  • male2voice.zip (448 kb): Male Voice 2.
  • nali.zip (100 kb): Nali Voice.
  • depressurization.zip (118 kb): "Warning: Depressurization commencing" phrase from DM-Pressure.

For you slow-connection people, here's a ZIP file of only the unused voices:
extravoices.zip (46.1 kb): All the interesting unused phrases.

Last edited:

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
<^> (-_-) <^> To all those that thought i was lying! Eat a DEEK!
Thanks HH for Zipping them up and posting!

BTW morety, Say you have 'e' binded with "Enemy flag carrier is here" Maybe you can go into the user.ini file look to see what the command next to input 'e' is. Maybe you can just put the jackoff file name there instead????

Oh and miracle my slow friend, if you did export ALL of them check again b4 you open you mouth.

Last edited:

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
There are also some acknowledgements or commands like Alpha, Remeo, Delta, Bravo for everyone

You could assign sub teams by that

Insecta

Insectacidal
Jun 9, 2000
Switzerland
"You jackoff" and "Suck it down" are a bit contreversial, but "It's clobbering time!" has nothing wrong with it as far as I can see. Except it sounds very annoying.

Strange...

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
Originally posted by Insecta
"You jackoff" and "Suck it down" are a bit contreversial, but "It's clobbering time!" has nothing wrong with it as far as I can see. Except it sounds very annoying.

Strange...

I like them all heh he :)
I want a taunt like 'Is there a cleaner in the house?'
or 'Time to die'

Angel of Dath

Insomaniac
dont think u want anyone to release that code... it doesnt take much skill to edit it when u first have it, so 5 min after it is posted here most servers will be spammed 2 hell with M-M-M-M-M O N S T E R K I L L ! ! messages. actually u could play any sound that u can find in the .u files.... would be more annoying than convinient i think:/