well, I'm back after 3 days of computer trouble...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
I had a really odd problem on the weekend. I had to restart the computer after it froze. It loaded up fine, asked to run Scandisk.

Everything was fine up until the part where Win95 screen appears for the second time. well, actually it didn't. The moniter remianed blank, then it set it down to standby and displayed "No signal imput"

I had to wait until my dad's work had a go at it. It apparently did some strange stuff like the HD light blinking when it shouldn't. A full repair Scandisk was run after they finally got the image appearing (wasn't the monitor)

They thought it was a virus, and installed Norton AV 2001, nut guess what? No virus!

The computer guy George got frustrated with it and put in a old CD drive at work and it worked fine. Wierd :eek:

Anyway I just got it home now, and hopefully it should work alright, he stil has some doubts about it. Now I have a 52X drive instead of my old 32X .

Not that anyone noticed I was gone anyway I'm sure.