Inf-belgrade

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lord Frederick

May 8, 2001
michigan
Visit site
I dont suppose there is any way someone might be able to post the INF-Belgrade file for downloading? Been trying to download 285 map pack, where I guess its supposed to be, but Im haveing a terrible time trying to get it from file planet. Tryed E-mailing them to have it put on their burnadisc program, to no avail. Anyhow I cant use a large majority of maps without it. If its possible I would be in great debt to whomever.

LCJr.

Apr 14, 2001
Visit site
Get a download manager program like Getright. These programs will automatically resume without losing data if your connection gets cut off. Beats trying to download the same file 20 times.

youareok

May 12, 2001
vancouver
Visit site
same problem with me

boy, am i glad i am using broadband connection. In addition, I'll assume using getright will not improve because I didn't need to use getright, and I got the same problem.

However, I first only downloaded 2.85 map pack. Right now I am downloading 2.80 map pack as well as 2.85 map pack just in case file was corrupted.

Fileplanet FTP server 1 is running a test server and i downloaded 2.85 from there. Since it is a "test" server, maybe files were corrupted, because my average download speed on test server 1 was 90kb/second. While I am downloading files again on server 2, average speed is 21kb/second. Maybe too fast caused corruption? I dunno.

youareok

May 12, 2001
vancouver
Visit site
a little note.

for map packs, there are:
2.80 map pack, (approx 41 megabytes)
2.85 map pack, (approx 61 megabytes)
2.85 server map pack, (approx 35 megabytes)

for Infiltration game files:
version 2.85, (approx 54 megabytes)
version 2.85 patch, (approx 5 megabytes)

whoa, that is indeed a lot of downloading.

LCJr.

Apr 14, 2001
Visit site
You don't need the 2.80 map pack. Go to RealMaps and get the "2.85 missing maps pack" instead. It has the maps that were in 2.80 but not in 2.85 and is only 7.5meg, it also has the missing Belgrade textures.