BBQ like a real man!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
It's the only type of cooking a "real" man will do. When a man volunteers to do such cooking, the following chain of events is put into motion:

1. The woman goes to the store.
2. The woman fixes the salad, vegetables and dessert.
3. The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the man, who is lounging beside the grill, drinking a beer.
4. The man places the meat on the grill.
5. The woman goes inside to set the table and check the vegetables.
6. The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning.
7. The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.
8. The woman prepares the plates and brings them to the table.
9. After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
10. The mans ask the woman how she enjoyed "her night off". And, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
hihi.gif

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Re: hehe

Originally posted by [DsV]Selerox
Men are always the ones to insist on lighting the BBQ, and then add a bit of petrol "just to get it going"....

Like my dad, he did that when we were on holiday in France some years back. The BBQ was on allright but so was our tent and a tree :hmm:

Beaf

The Defecator
Jan 15, 2001
Montreal, Quebec
www.grassyknoll.8k.com
My oncle never bought a BBQ in all is life... HE also stands FAAAAAR from it when we light up ours...

My Grampa was kind of a tough guy, you know.... He actually once transferred his engine into is car.... by HAND! So anyway, when it was time to light up the Gas-STOVE, he'd open the gas, take a few sips a beer, scratch is butt and THEN light up a match and WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!
My Oncle says it actually lifted up a few inches in the air sometimes!:D:D Now THAT'S my kinda BBQewin'!!