Firing stances and accuracy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
IMO some recoil and wavering modifiers should be implemented for the varying stances. For instance when leaning you can't expect to get the same kind of accuracy as somebody who is crouching or even being prone.

So i suggest adding a modifier to each position and keeping the current wavering and recoil as a standard for crouched position. While increasing it for standing and decreasing it for prone position.

Also a extra accuracy penalty on top of the normal accuracy for leaning in whichever position.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
I think the waver is the same for the Robar as it is with any weapon. You just see the natural enhancement cause by the scope's magnification. I recommend holding your breath to keep it under control.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I agree totally with The_Fur. If this isnt done, firing the SAW will be almost impossible. It will also force people into firing from good positions, instead of running about.