I'm bored so...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
I'll write out a small story, and you tell me what you think.

He walked 13 paces exiting the living room, and entering the kitchen, where their where 2 bodies laying on the cream colored tiles, one, about 5 and a half feet long, with brunet hair, more than likely a house wife, while the other, slightly taller, was more than likely the man she was having an affair with. As the dark man walked into the corner, and, brandished his 8 inch blade, he thought to himself, "Never worked for this, it was working for me." Then he he walked out of the room, nonchalantly kicking the supposedly cheating man in the rib, and said, "dirty scum, **** like me is better than yous'. " Then, stuffed the rubber gloves into his pocket, muttering to himself how he was well paid, but not well enough to justify his horrid actions. Life was hard, and their are few opportunities in this god forsaken country, he had no choice.

The hiter glanced to left, and his 6, and gave an impatient look at the man in front of him as he yanked the 9000$ out of the this hand, and walked away.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
GG,...

...a LITTLE disturbing? When I have to write stories they usually don't involve phychos letting out their rage on a bitch. i DO however write stories where the main character dies in a funny way. lol, they crack me up sometimes.

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Hehe, last year while in Year 9 (that's 9th grade) we had to write a short story using metaphors, similes, personification etc.

Anyway, I wrote a story about a Predator and got 20/20 for it. Don't mean to brag or anything.

However, the teacher said "why so much blood?" He's a Predator damnit!

You can't write about a Predator without blood! :D