Q. dropping weapon decreases bulk carried?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
How can you drop an empty weapon? whenever i try to select it it keeps complaing it has no ammo. so i can't select it and thus i can't drop it.

Antedeluge

I survived the flood of 2000 B.C.
Jan 1, 2001
Visit site
I think I'm able to select empty weapons, The_Fur. Then again, if it's empty I usually drop it right away. I have auto-weopon switch and auto-reload disabled, this could make a difference...

DredDamo

Nov 30, 2000
www.damodred.net
Hmm...

Grimm, read the question. It's not "How to drop a weapon?", it's "How do you select a weapon with no ammo?" I can't do it either, it just spouts "Weapon so-and-so has no ammo" and I keep the one I'm using. I know I have both auto-reload and auto-switch disabled, so that can't be it...

I guess you could cycle through everything and throw it away, and then pickup the one you WANT to use, but that's more time consuming...which is dangerous.

[L]-Damodred

funkstylz

I CLEAN TEH LATRINE
Mar 15, 2000
Bris. QLD, Oz
www.funkstylz.com
Actually, he was asking whether or not dropping a weapon reduces your loadout accordingly. The answer is yes, but I couldnt't promise that cause I'm not a human calculator. Way to go of on a tangent guys..WOOO!! You Rox0r!

B.PRIMO B.$M.Inc.$

Master of your Disaster.
Nov 22, 2000
www.engr.orst.edu
thanks guys for the input,
best bet for me is 2 field test also and i will report back.

I did have a younger player infer that i was using a speed cheat
b/c my 11 bulk loadout got me to a spot that he said" was not possible".
I told him that, " i have been known to do the impossible, like Broadway Joe"
stole that from TRIBE call QUest.

lastly, MAYHEM practices covering POISON tunes so much his infil game is
suffering.