ANYONE who plays tony hawks pro sakter, look at this:

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
I think I have achieved a record on tony hawk's pro skater 2...

okay, I have a good Idea of what a good score is... so I would have to say that my score of 985000 is a pretty high score... would you guys agree?

no I'm not ****t'n you, 985000. my highest score.

Last edited:

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
allota manuals, and three special grinds.

I did it with geoff rowley, with these specials:

Rowley darkslide,
Heelflip Darkslide,
Nosegrind to pivot,
One foot nose manual,
and the Half flip casper.

A REALLY useful tecnique is using the Manual+shoveit+manual+repeat. Every time you do that simple thing, you multipy the base score by 3.
that combined with something like a heelflip darkslide+rowly darkslide (already at a good 14000 base) do the manual tecnique about three times, roll up onto a vert ramp and land a perfect 540 grab, and you have a instant 100000 points. pretty cool, huh?

in one combo I did over 10 specials in a row and landed it perfect, for a score of 350000. that is my highest for one combo.

If only I could give you the replay...

Last edited:

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
well, I still need more opinions,

cause there must be SOMEONE here better than me...

[Delta]Predator

Mar 24, 2001
Behind you...
www.phillipsfam.com
I beat it because of some bug in the computer version, it tossed me up REALLY high in the air, and spun me REALLY fast so I could get loads of points, 6000000 (I don't remember the rest of the digits) Well, I easily got the pro score! ;)

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
no, glitches and cheats are no gos

I wnt to know about skill, not cheats.

I got around 950,000 in the Skatestreet lvl (my fav btw).! started with a no comply into a indy, manual up a little box, ollied into the Nollie Underflip, manual yet again, did a heelflip darkslide along the edge of that little spot near the store, ollied into a japan air, ground up a rail (I was flying by the time that happend, speed is your friend!), went from the rail down a half pipe, and landed a bitchin perfect 720 Christ Air to finish it off :D

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
WRATHGAR!?

holy ****!
are you sure you didnt add a zero? because I know for a fact that you cant do that without manualing, wich you cant do in THPS 1!

and besides, that doesent proove anything! this is THPS2 were talkin 'bout hea!

j/k