yet, annother wierd post. PLEASE READ!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BlueSniper

if today was yesterday, what's tomarrow?
Mar 6, 2001
Okay, When you see a subject authur by BlueSniper, What do you think?

also what do you think of other names, example: ShaKKen, Keiichi, or Buddy_Pickle?

I'll start...

When I see Author: Domino, I remember when me and him sniped togather in EP. And, I always read a post from deathren, for some odd reason...

[Delta]Predator

Mar 24, 2001
Behind you...
www.phillipsfam.com
I relate Shakken to the Famas (wonder why?), Nikoomba and BuddyPickle to coolness because they are just that :D, Keiichi to anime, Deathren to a kid who just wants to terrorize a whole community but just gets beat to bits while trying ;), Darkness to Macintosh (all the way, dude!), Wikkan to his signature, it's great :), BA Baracus to Mr. T (sort of obvious), Dank Budz to IRC, he's always in there, and you, BlueSniper, to Solid Snake and sort of a nuisance :D hehe, well I hope I did that right... sorry if I missed one of my peeps

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
Nuicense?

haha, I'm glad I'm living up to the 'ol name. not solid snake, but BlueSniper.

like I said before, It is a very cursed name... in a twisted, odd, and good sort of way... hehe...

now for more:

When I see DLL, I think of an MP5 (wierd huh?). When I think of Keiichi I always wisper <font color="teal"> <font size=2> "KEEIIIICHIIIII!" </font> </font> in a very japanese accent. and when I think of you, delta, my good man, I think of your sig text: <font color="red"> the box said windows 95 or </font> ...etc
When I think of me, I remember 'ol BlueSniper (who is only two years older than me...)

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Ok, when I see Bluesniper, I think of MGs. sad but true.

When I see a post by Keiichi, I think of "PS2 whore" :D

As for Shakken, I see...FAMAS!! Buddy_Pickle I see the RealToon's page.

I wonder what people think when they see me post? Ah, probably nothing.

BlueSniper

Mar 6, 2001
why do you say:

"sadly, but true, I think of MGS"...
what exactly are you saying?

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
Sorry. Beforehand you said you were glad to be living up to your old name.

Also, I said that because I think about MGS when I see a post by you, and that it may be something very obvious to think about (because of your sig) instead of something else.

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
OICW = Big bulkly piece of crap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remainds me of the weapon

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
Yea! Bluesniper is my sniping man! We sniped together on ExtremePrejudice, on this ridge.. those were good times.

When I see the name blue sniper, I think of this big blue dot carying a robar - - > Don't ask why.

Sebu_NZ

Kalashnikov's Personal Pimp!
Dec 25, 2000
New Zealand
www.muttonbone.com
ha you though I forgot you phatcat!

That creepy little fat cat who looks like it should be in a horror movies, his belly will explode and out pops a mutant baby of some kind