Bodies blowing apart

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xenomorph

Death Incarnate
Jan 11, 2000
LV-426, "Archeron"
www.d3fx.com
I find it odd that no matter what you do, you can't gib bodies. I mean, being at ground zero of a grenade explosion is sure to rip things up a little. And in maps like RTrain, it looks pretty wierd when a body is just kind of floating over the moving ground.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
People are pretty sturdy and a grenade will generally not sever any limbs. Now a landmine made out of a 230mm Howitser shell might :D

Ray_Wilson

Dec 8, 1999
Classified
Visit site
LOL

Hmm the version of grenades in Infiltration dont gib it explodes spray the place with metallic fragments, There are grenades of phermite acid hehe wanna see some melting skin =)

Xenomorph

Death Incarnate
Jan 11, 2000
LV-426, "Archeron"
www.d3fx.com
Still, gibbing bodies (like FlagStaff or being crushed by an elivator) could help eleviate some lag issues when there are tons of bodies around. Of course, you could always make it an option.

Pleuresaap

Corporal Cock
Apr 18, 2001
up yours
Visit site
anyone of you have seen what happens if your shoulder gets a hit from a shotgun? well it's not nice. lets just say soldier of fortune is close. i don't see any wounds now in inf. that's mot to realistic.