How do I use the "Rocket Arena Mothership"?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vassago_666

Mar 26, 2001
Visit site
When I click on the Rocket Arena Mothership link on the main page of the site, it launches my UT, says "connecting" and then after a few seconds it says "hit ESC to begin". After I hit ESC it just takes me to the main UT "desktop" but that's it...but the activity light on my cable modem is going crazy, but it doesn't launch me into a game or anything. The first time I clicked the link it downloaded "skeletalchars" and that finished successfully. So what do I do next?

PS--forgive me if this is idiotic, but I'm new :)

--vass

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
If you click on the link to start your UT session, don't pay any attention to the "hit ESC to begin". That's just a generic message that is always there. It really should say "hit ESC to go to the UT desktop". Just let the map load up. If it downloaded skelchars to you, then it was loading the map next, you probably should have just waited (w/o hitting ESC).