Framerates

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mashley278

Professional Camper
Feb 10, 2001
Visit site
You can check out my sig to see if I should be getting slow framerates. I don't think I should. On certain maps I seem to get slower and slower (MorpheusII, Coup). I am using the U4E mod and all custom models. Explosions and large gunfights tend to tax my PC to the limits. I really shouldn't be having these problems should I? Sometimes it will hang for a second and then catch up and sometimes it will lock up completely! Thanks for any help. I'm using UT v436, Glide. Should I be using D3D?

mashley278

Professional Camper
Feb 10, 2001
Visit site
After testing my framerates and reading some other complaints, I decided I really don't have it bad. With EVERYTHING ON 4xFSAA, full mods, custom skins, custom maps, high textures, and high quality sound- the lowest framerate I get is 25fps and I average 45-50. Not bad eh?