no no no no NO !!! say it aint so nomar !!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

]LoL[malkovich|mOO

laughing out loud !
Jan 24, 2001
Boston MA
Visit site
what a nightmare , i have heard from a few different sources now that nomar garciaparra's wrist injury is looking like it might require surgery , if it does it will mean he is out for a few months at least , and possibly for the season ... i dont know about you ibbangin but im getting drunk tonight , say your prayers red sox nation , oh the pain , and the season hasnt even started yet !! i love being a red sox fan !! :( :D no really :( hehe ... shirk ... oh and bangin i did see something about hot carl everett today , on the front page of the globe sports section no less , apparently he is having trouble being on time for things and they left him behind packing his travel bag in the clubhouse yesterday when they headed out for a game because he showed up at the time they were supposed to be pulling out , they should move him and o'leary out (and i really like o'leary but i think it comes down to him or trot nixon and i say keep trot) and try and get a pitcher for them ...

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Trade him to the Blue Jays. We just gave David Wells for a pitcher who needs shoulder surgery.

Gord Ash would give you Alex Gonzalez and a few draft picks for him, I'm sure.

]LoL[malkovich|mOO

laughing out loud !
Jan 24, 2001
Boston MA
Visit site
lol morety !

i hear the blue jays are trying to acquire albert belle now ?!! :) ;) hehehe , oh whats that ? the blue jays won the world series when ? oh ok , i will just be quiet now :) ... shirk ...

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Well everyone better heal up and get ready to win it for us, or else...

soxfansunite.jpg

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
I B Bangin's version of baseball looks like it would rock!
i hope BBC get rights to show it, i don't want to have to pay for sky sports! :D

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
I think the Red Sox will break under the pressure of knowing that I am in the stands with a redeemer just in case they start screwing up. :D

I live only a ten minute walk from the Fenway Park, so I could probably even fly one over while watching the game on TV :p

Instead of the announcers talking about the Goodyear blimp flying overhead they will be talking about the Badyear Bangin Redeemer circling the park. :)

]LoL[malkovich|mOO

laughing out loud !
Jan 24, 2001
Boston MA
Visit site
uh oh ?

hey dopefish , i got a few friends that go down to spring training every year , they said the word down there has been that the possibility of surgery is 50/50 , i cant vouch for it myself but they say they have heard that judging from other people with similar injuries that thats the deal right now , i guess he has had considerable pain and swelling , it was on local news here also , and now today there is a story in the globe about it and it seems to show that nomar has some bad feelings about comments by arthur pappas the team doctor , who has been criticized by other players a few times in recent years ... couple that with the ongoing 'hot carl' everett situation and bostonians are breaking out the worry beads ... :) ... shirk ... hey m0rety !! i hope you are ready for the war of words when the sox play toronto for the first time this year , the BoSox Ownorz joo !! or something ... :D ...