Sweet link!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
I like it. It's such a cute, happy link. It's like holding a mirror up to a mirror. :)

It makes me want to bump up the "On Topic" thread with all the future page links on it :D

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
el Gato: how did you get the winly smilie as a link? That's cool....... how can I make a pic a link?

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
How come it takes me two or more posts to get replies to my questions here?

*bumpage*

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
click here to find out how to do all the fancy vB code stuff

and then when you find out how to do a url link put a smiley :) where you put the hyper link

as sc says clear as mud

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Morety, the On Topic thread was the first thing that came to my mind too.

Well, boobies was the first thing that came to my mind. Its always the first thing that comes to my mind. But the second thing was the On Topic thread. ;)

SimplyCosmic

ERGO. VIS A VIS. CONCORDANTLY.
Dec 25, 1999
Northeast Ohio
www.simplycosmic.net
I don't actually recall that trick working before the latest update to the forums.

There method of making an image link to a URL is done (as pointed out in (BMS)AI's link to the vB Code listings) is to place the following code in your post:

{url="http://www.somewebsite.com"}{img}http://www.anotherwebsite.com/someimagename.jpg{/img}{/url}

Of course you'll have to replace to { }'s with [ ]'s in order for it to be read properly.

So, provided this works, my sig pic should now be clickable.

el Gato

Has-Been
Jan 19, 2000
outside Raleigh NC
Nice sig linkage, SC!

Nice Boobies, Boom! Well, ah.... never mind. I should rephrase that, though. :)

Nothing personal, Nightmare. I went home and went out. SC's post above is correct on how to create a link within an image/pic. Instead of linking to text, add the image code or, in my case, : ) :)

To create the 'negative feedback loop', I posted the code with a dummy link and then edited the post, adding the link to itself. hehehehe :D

Why? I don't know. Cause I could? Sure! But mostly because I'm a tool. :)