L33t????????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
People think that they are cool when...

They do things like....

Replace letters for numbers.

ie: 7=T, 3=E, 0=O, 4=A, etc....

Make lamed abbreviations for longer words.

ie: leet, like eleet, like elite.

Use z's in place of s's.

ie: Hackerz, Crackerz, ownz, etc...

Use different spellings of words.
(like spelling them how they sound)

ie: you=joo, kewl=cool, etc...

Use lame combinations of the above.

ie: Pl4y3r 0wnZ J00

Instead of thinking up cool new things to say, they just think of different ways to say, or type in this case, the same old dumb, lame, un-creative sh1t they always say. Anyone who calls them selves l337 is prolly far from it. they just think they are cool 'cause they are in a clan, or got a godlike against a bunch of newbies in a game in which they grabbed 9 sheild belts in a 10 minute game.

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Re: Ahem....

Originally posted by $MP$-AEnubis
†rûê ê£î†ê'§ ]\/[⥠†¥pê ]\/[ørê £îkê †hî§.

\/\/hø ø\/\/n§ ¥øû?

]\/[ê †hînk§ î Ðø …

Nah, true 1337 people dont talk like that, cos they cant use those characters in UT :p

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Wrong.

That can be done in UT... Kinda left with your foot in your mouth on that one. And I don't need scripts to do it. I can do that free hand, it just takes me a bit.