Mutator Express?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TanGenT

Dec 17, 2000
Visit site
Here's an idea... what if someone were to create a sort of 'Mutator Toolkit'? In it you could say I want this this and this, but not this, and when this happens I want this. You could mix and match anything. Here's an example. You could combine No Armor with FatBoy so when you get armor you get bigger, making you a larger target. Perhaps it could be called "Mutator Studio" or something. It doesn't have to be tied into the game whatsoever, or it could be, allowing you to generate them right before a round or create them from Windows. This would be a tricky program to create but I think very rewarding. If anyone wants to seriously pursue this I'd love to help them. Give me a post and I'll get in contact with you. Personally I have almost no programming experience at all (except TI calculator BASIC) so I couldn't help you, but I'd beta test and give ideas.

Also, how would you go about making a mutator that gives you a random weapon upon spawning?