Multi-Player Patch for UT .. www.creative.com software bundle special edition

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Going Postal

Jan 8, 2001
Visit site
I recently purchased the Creative SoundBlaster Live 5.1 XGamers Edition. Withing the software bundle was Unreal Tournament. I tried getting online to play multi-player ... i tried to use the 36 mb patch from gamespy ... then i downloaded and tried to install the 36 mb patch from unreal.com ... neither worked ..then i read a README.TXT file on my CD and it said that this was a special software bundled UT edition made for creative ... then it said to goto http://www.eax.creative.com/eagle .... the page does not exist or i am not allowed to view it ...

WHERE DO I GO ..WHAT DO I DO .. I WANT TO PLAY ONLINE.

THANKS

Nevar

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
What kind of errors do you get? I am not sure what comes with the bundled software. The no-delta patch should have brought it up to the latest 436 patch. You may or may not need the first map bonus map and skin pack.. Depends on what they gave you.. check your system folder in UT and see if you have a file called relics.u If you do you have the first bonus pack. Most servers have this installed so you will need it. Is more but lets start with the errors, and some system specs cpu video card etc..

noelephant

Oct 18, 2000
Visit site
Glad I can help

Go to the files page of planetunreal.com

(www.planetunreal.com/files I believe. IF not just click the files link on the left side of the page.)

On planetunreal's file page you will see the 436 NO DELTA patch. This is what you need.

Cheers!

NoElephant
noelephant@yahoo.com