2d ed crash?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

¦:¬)

doomed to 20 fps
Sep 2, 2000
Visit site
anyone know a work around for the ed editor crash

every time i load texture from memory it crashes :(

im useing ut ver 436

Ineffectual

May 31, 2000
students.washington.edu
Is your texture correct? It needs to be a specific size (I think it's like 64X64, 128X128) as well as a specific color density (less than 256). Lastly it needs to be a .pcx and it needs to be in a directory that does not have spaces in the name. The way that I make sure all these are true is by opening a new document in photoshop with a specific pixel size, making my texture in RGB mode and then converting it to indexed color mode and saving as .pcx. Hope this helps.

'Fect

¦:¬)

doomed to 20 fps
Sep 2, 2000
Visit site
Image2.jpg

heres the error if that helps anyone

baldfist

Looney
Dec 20, 2000
Visit site
latest ued

The latest version of ued has a " import selected texture " option which saves tons of time exporting, opening in a paint package and then saving as a pcx. Ivehad no problems with this.