What make [Unreal on FastPC] so popular

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slick_Willy

Anyone Else Want Some?
I'm sure most people have seen this server and played on it. It has been regarded as having the highest rate of Team Killers of any other server. The server can handle 22 players, has really good pings so snipers are always a problem. 100% team damage causes you to accidentally kill your team mates, especially on a redeemer run. Also there seems to be rash of Team Killers that are always on the server at any given time. Everyone usually complains about the TKs and some people get on there for hours just to Team Kill and nothing else. Recently there was one player, "SpaceBeef", that killed his team's flag carrier, grabbed the flag and then jumped off the side. He would do this for hours. No CSHP on the server so you usually see an aimbot user here and there. The most frequent being someone name Beeotch. The map runs nothing but CTF-Face and the mutators are switched about every 5 days, alternating between Low Grav, normal, and instagib and combinations of those. So with all the difficulties this server has why do so many people play on it? Right now it is #5 in the stats for servers. I often get sucked into playing on the server myself. Team Killing being the major problem I guess I still see some great opportunities to improve your game skills on this server because you always have to be on your toes. Recently I played a game on there for 20 minutes and our team scored the 10 points to win. I had the highest score which was 86, No captures, all frags, 56 of them. When I finished I thought to myself, hmmm, I don't remember dying. So I checked my stats and sure nuff, under D(deaths) and S(Suicides) it said Zero. I couldn't help but sit back and feel that I had really accomplished something.

Slick_Willy

Anyone Else Want Some?
Most of the time there are good players on the server. Out of the 22 you may have 5 or 6 loser Llamas. They just make the server really annoying or cause everyone to leave and come back later. But the server is usually full and if you watch you will notice that as soon as one player leaves another enters, Like people just can't wait to get on.

|H|Alarion

Neighborhood godless fragger
Mar 30, 2000
Yorktown, VA
www.rabid-wolf.com
Honestly, FastPC has been the same since I got the game back in March. It's more than 5 or 6 llamas. damn near 11 if you ask me (half of each team). Now the instagib mod seems to allow the losers to actually play decent (for some reason, low grav instagib seems to cut down on team killing).

It used to be *exclusively* low grav regular... I played there everyday. I only play there now when everything else is full =/ I don't like dealing with *most* of the losers that play there... although, there are a couple decent people that play (Slick, you would be one of them)..

anyhow.. work time

hobart_paving

May 30, 2000
Visit site
i tried the server a couple of times, but didn't like the team damage. i frequent 6'under instead(that's "---===Six Feet Under===---" in your browser window). about the same size as fastpc(though sometimes they cut it down to 16 max) and all-face. speed is at 115% with no mods, mutes. you get a couple of llamas each game, but since there's no teamkilling, all they can do is spawn snipe or camp a portal here or there. i can't even imagine what portal camping is like with team damage. anyway, if you want a chaotic fragfest with lots of good players and the occassional llama, try 6'under. i like it MUCH better than fastpc.

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
I don't play there at all....

Too many fa[/i]gots like NoClanNeeded hang out there....

Slick_Willy

Anyone Else Want Some?
I play there when it is Low Grav but usually not when it isn't. This past week they were running Instagib and Low Grav and that was the only place I played for about 4 days. Then they went to regular weapons, Low Grav and Jump Match and I played there some more but now it is back on normal game play so it isn't that fun and I've gone back to my regular hang outs. I'm an Ace at Low Grav and find it hard to find Low Grav CTF servers which is why I play there when it is low grav because I can get away from campers and TKers with no problem in Low Grav. Just wish there were more Low Grav servers but most people don't like it for some reason. I guess because they haven't practiced it that much.