tell me which idea is cool and help me out with it

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sniper_0003x

Dec 1, 2000
Langhorne,PA
Visit site
It is me agaain.

I have few plans of new maps in my mind and a bit on paper.
DM-Hall of Mirrors
and
Domination-Dragons nest

The domination one i have under control it is the DM which i need help on like how big should it be or should it even exist.

and how do you guys feel about a ctf in which one has to swim down a lake to get to the flag.

or Ctf in which one base is upsidedown and the other is rightside up.

mail me with ideas

thanx

A_Huge_Sweaty_Baboon

The Baboon... HAS.... SPOKEN
Aug 12, 2000
My Groin Is Sore
Visit site
hmm

the lake one sounds interesting, go for it

what do you mean "how big should it be or should it even exist."?
Do you mean, has someone already made it?

This upsidedown base thing, it might give one team a great advantage, unless you can figure out a way to make both bases
tactically identical, i suggest you hold off on that idea.

Fuzzpilz

klkk
Jun 28, 2000
:noitacoL
A Hall of Mirrors map will make trouble because there's a limit to the reflections - try making a cube with mirrors for walls with one PlayerStart in it, and you'll see what I mean. The upside down thing is very interesting, though there are a few restrictions as to what you can do without additional UnrealScript.