The Clanless and Looking Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
How about one of those once in a while threads where everyone who is interesting in joining a clan whores themself off to needy clan leaders? :)

-The Dopefish affixes his name to the top of the list ;)

Jadestar

flu3nt!
Feb 22, 2000
West Linn, Oregon
www.spriteshack.com
Hey Dope. I'm getting a little group of people together.. I suppose you could call us a clan. ;) TD, if you didn't notice on my name earlier today.. for TempesT Development. We have a long ways to go.. getting everyting set up and such, but I think it'll turn out a fun experience. Let me know if you're interested.

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Well I'm clanless... but then again I kind of suck so that must be why :D

If anybody should want me (for a clan that is!!!) please keep in mind that I live in Sweden and you know how cruel we Swedish males can be ;)

Merlin|BuF

Magically Delicious
Nov 3, 2000
Edmonton Alberta CANADA!
Visit site
hehe

I'm clanless but I really suck (no UnC is not a clan just some guys that used to play on sundays) so if anyone wants me (or wants to make fun of what i think I can do) I'm here sorta, sometimes...... okay half the time but I'm here :p

Phalanx

Oct 11, 2000
Visit site
Hey find {hpb}howie Mandel on the assualt servers if you got a 56k or slower connection and join HPB or High Ping B*******, ;) by the way this is a serious assualt clan in the making. Kinda tired of beating the guys with hi-speed connections only to be told "no dsl, nah don't want you." 8( Geesh people lota good players without DSL or Cable out there. Sides the lag we would generate enmasse would be hilarious 8*)

Kaz

Godlike Drunken Spammer
Jun 21, 2000
California
Dope...i think plague/cirris of [FragN] (i am also in FragN now) asked you to stop by sometime and play an they'd see what's up...

If you are interested, then contact plague or cirris (#fragn on gameslink (yes i know) )

If you don't find that for some odd reason then e-mail me at idiotshane@hotmail.com and then i'll forward your message to plague/cirris.

Dope....finally gettin back in the clan scene eh? So what is it...fired or were your hours cut at best buy??? ;) :D ;p

Kaz

{L}OutZ{JEDI}

SSJ Vegeta - like
Jun 4, 2000
jediclan.ipfox.com
Well you all can feel free to try out:

If you want to try out for clan {JEDI} go here:

irc.enterthegame.com
#jediclan

I'm in their when I'm playing, same with the other {JEDI}.

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
/me is clanless also.But I really don't play alot of CTF (cause I suck at it) but still looking for a TDM clan,or a clan that has enough people to run CTF/TDM etc.etc..Whatever.It does'nt really matter though as long as I am still playing UT,it's always fun.

Jadestar

flu3nt!
Feb 22, 2000
West Linn, Oregon
www.spriteshack.com
Great.. it's not going to be a CTF exclusive clan.. there will also be TDM games, but CTF will most likely be the primary focus. It's only got three members to date, including myself. I'm working on the webpage, when that is complete i'll post the link. Only real problem is.. *nervous chuckle*.. we're really not any good. ;) Rev knows, he's played with me enough.. but if you're still interested in having some fun, i'm sure we'll get better. Let me know.

Ryu101

Sep 11, 2000
Visit site
Im looking as well.

Im currently looking for a ctf, TDM clan with great sportsmanship, great skill, and attitude to win and having fun. Just let me know, I match up pretty well.

PopeT

Jun 27, 2000
Canada
www.g4p.net
Well if anyone is looking for a clan, The Beer Mugs, I mean [_]The Unknown[_] is currently recruiting, we mainly play CTF and is currently on OGL, TP and PG. We also play TDM at times, but our main focus is CTF. So drop by anytime :) irc.enterthegame.com #theUnknown