Installing Custom skins on server???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zaphrod

President of the Universe
Sep 27, 2000
Betelgeuse V
Visit site
Ok, I made a skins set, finally got it to work right with its own INT and UTX files in single player. Now I send it out to a bunch of multi-player server Admins and the ones who agree to use it cant get it to work. I know they tried because I messed around with my Skin pack and changed one texture to get a version mismatch when I tried to connect to those servers but when I reinstalled the correct UTX file I can get into the server but not use the skins.

The Admins put the UTX in the texture folder and the INT in the System folder and added the line ServerPackages=tskmskins_widowmaker, which is the name of the skin pack, to the configuration setting.

Does anyone know why it might not work, if a skin works in single player and its installed correctly on the multi- player server?