Because {950}Slayer |PuF insisted...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
LOL Clayeth!

No need to get po'd! I just put it up cuz Slayer is right, we don't need posts up from people complaining about flak cannon users.

Besides, UT is the king of the FPS world & Id knows it! ;)

Lotus

Sep 21, 2000
Visit site
RE:prev. posts

I cant believe Epic programmed into UT the ability to move.

It is far too powerful an ability and much too easily abused...

We should all really be standing on the spot firing wildly and attempting long range impact hammer kills...to make things fair...you know...

[OMC]_Killer

May 27, 2000
clanomc.cjb.net
Re: RE:prev. posts

Originally posted by {DFF}Lotus
I cant believe Epic programmed into UT the ability to move.

It is far too powerful an ability and much too easily abused...

We should all really be standing on the spot firing wildly and attempting long range impact hammer kills...to make things fair...you know...

LMAO!!! OMG I fell outta my chair on that one, props to you Lotus. HAHA

hobart_paving

May 30, 2000
Visit site
kfc rules!!!

omg, i used to have respect for you, dividedsky, but now you be dissin' on kfc?!?!?! are you out of your mind, man?!

kfc is THE epitome of greasy tasty goodness. it's the only fast food that i ever have a craving for. i dunno what the colonel's original herbs and spices are, but damned if they don't rock my world.

next time i see you online i'm gonna hunt you down like the kfc-dissin' punk that you are!!! :mad:

:D

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
LOL!

KFC, easy.

Morety, where'd u get that pic of Don notts (especially with that face he made heheh)?