# planetunreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tolli

Jul 28, 2000
Newbee warning:

How do i connect to #planetunreal, i tried the chat function in the gamebrowser, but can`t find any persons there...Where are u guys????

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
we're hiding from you.

Seriously... hit the chat tab in your UT browser. irc.gameslink.net will be the default IRC server in the server window. Type #planetunreal in the channel window and there you are! ;)

Aug 7, 2000
Nice work......hehe......you gave him the wrong IRC server.....he'll be searching for hours now.......just to discover that there is no such thing as #planetunreal .....that's just a story to tell newbies.....hehe.....

Ahum,sorry,I was just practicing being evil........

You should install mIRC on one of your other computers so you be on IRC and play on the same time......

P.S. The IRC adress was correct of course......

-Revenant

Tolli

Jul 28, 2000
Well then I will install IRC on one of my other ten computers, all packed with GeoForce....lol

Be nice to the newbee

Aug 7, 2000
How much computers do you have?......let's see if you can beat me...........I've got 22 of them...... HA!
(Well,they're actually my farther's computers but they count as mine!)

P.S. Me,not nice.......I'm just evil!

-Revenant

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
I wish I knew there was an applet for that a long time ago. Work wouldn't let me install IRC. BLAH.

Tolli

Jul 28, 2000
Well I only have two computers, one that kick`s ass and one that would most likely have problems running Wolfenstein 3D, I can play solitare on it though..