How do you guys keep track of your textures?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

G-Man

Mar 11, 2000
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Visit site
During the start of making my map I went through all the individual textures packs and I took notes with word to remember which pack had what I wanted.

What do you guys do? Do you just look through them time and time again looking for the texture you want or what? Let me know, if you have a word document or something maybe we could share our documents.

i was wondering that myself when finishing my first map. i want to be able to know at a glance which textures are standard UT textures and which arent. besides knowing the type and quality of the textures in each pack.

i'd certainly be interested in a word doc. i could convert it to a palm document, which would be more handy.

garrett

dreaming lucidly
Aug 23, 2000
i just look at which texture packages are on the cd...those are the standard :) so i usually try and stick with those