Clan - looking for a scrim

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[K]FlyingMonkey

Aug 23, 2000
Visit site
Hey everyone. I hope this isn't considered spam .. or umm.. llama-like..

I just wanted to know if any clans here are willing to have a scrim against Children of Khorne (just for fun). We've been around since UT Came out, but only recently have we taken our teamplay.net matches seriously.

We do have a server that can hold 10.

If there's any clan leaders out there looking for a fun scrim, ICQ me at 12967426 -- we need a good ass kicking. ;)

[K]FlyingMonkey

Aug 23, 2000
Visit site
lol, it would help if I included that, now wouldn't it? ;)

Hmm.. we do a ton of stuff. Mainly UT/CTF with no mods/muts.

But, we could go for a TeamDM, or Instagib CTF matches.

Again, it would just be for fun. Khorne needs to practice against more then just bots. :)

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
naw its not spam...we have a bunch of great clans on this forum who'd be more then happy to kick your arse;)

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Hehe

Yea, FM is my personal bi0tch from over at UTC ;)

How 'bout |C| bounce 'em around a little, just for fun.... but I'd definently wanna spectate!!! :D

[K]FlyingMonkey

Aug 23, 2000
Visit site
Shaddap MW. ;)

It doesn't matter how bad we lose (we don't expect to win much right now)

But, it's all for fun. We don't use cheese, either. (no offense to those clans who do..)

Also, about the player limit. We can do 3-5. It's hard to round up 6 players now-a-days.

(BoD) nepenthe

Sayee Lo
Aug 23, 2000
Denton, TX
www.nepentheisland.com
Hmm, in that case, sounds interesting. Where are you located? Could you email me the IP of your server (kevynwight@hotmail.com)?

A 3 on 3 TDM sounds good. I just got (BoD) together a couple days ago, and it consists of myself and my two brothers (Brothers of Darkness). Two of us are refugees from the UT Domination scene and one was a diehard Quakeworlder for a loooong time. Officially, we'll be doing 2 on 2 Rocket Arena exclusively, but a good, fun (and educational) 3 on 3 TDM with all standard rules sounds like a heap of fun :).

Have to talk to them, of course, I'll come back to this thread in half a day, okay?

Temporary Account

Temporarily Permanent
Jan 25, 2000
cosmicmonstersinc.com
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

My clan's in a similar position. We could use the practice against another clan. What day/time/timezone are your guys available? We'd prefer to do 5v5 CTF, but we could do 4v4 also. (3v3 would be kinda pointless...)

Anyways...we're WestCoast USA (PST). Best nights for us are Mondays, Thursdays, or Sundays. Let me know! :)

Troll|PuF

Poetic Terrorist
May 2, 2000
Temporary Autonomous Zone
Hiya FM!

PuFs: LoL played Khorne on Teamplay CTF not too long ago and our guys had a blast playing them. I didn't play in those games (they decided to keep me in the Cage that night), but from the after-game reports it sounded like lots of fun and a good time was had by all.

Monkey: you might also wanna contact the DvT guys, they're always up for scrims :)

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Yeah, like Troll said...

These guys come with the ]LoL[ seal of approval.

We're up to our arses over the next couple of weeks, but maybe then we can get in touch and see wassup with you guys.

coolbrz73

Apr 30, 2000
PA,USA
Hey Soul-Account!!

The clan I am in is in the same position also(huh imagine that) But anyhow, most of the members are westcoast/central players(/me is the only east coast bum). We usually practice on thursdays and sundays at around 10:30PST, maybe we could hook something up. This goes for anyone else as well, we are ready and willin for arsewhoopins(ours). We also get together on tuesdays. Ahhh email me coolbrz@penn.com or stop into #tud on gameslink...cya!