Boss Voices

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spOOk

Jan 11, 2000
Visit site
Myself and a few mates have started getting together every other weekend to play UT on local LAN connection. the game rocks and we've started to play with level editing and mod programming (all of us are IT types).

One thing we'd like to do is create out own Boss type voices as one or two of the guys use the boss taunts and we've thought of some different ones.

My question is does anyone know what effects are applied to a voice sample to make it sound like a Boss voice ? I've been playing with reverb and pitch change and various distorsions but I haven't really got close yet.

If anyone has any ideas they would be most welcome. (If your ideas come from using a particular editor, please let me know which editor it is !)

See Ya

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Look for a professional sound editing program. No I don't know of any but if I do for some reason I'll tell ya.