mousetype ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gramps

Mar 27, 2000
www.crookram.net
wheels!

definately get one with a wheel. i have one with some sort of click thingy on top. you can push it up or down just like a wheel, but it acts as a mouse button as well. great for selecting weapons. :D

Bozo=MD=

Official BuF-clown
Aug 7, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
Mouse, mice, mace...

I've got a Logitech MouseMan Wheel, and I'm totally satisfied! It's got 4 buttons, a wheel (excellent for scrolling through the weapons!) and awesome ergonomics! Never before have I used a mouse that would let me play for an entire night without getting severe pain in my hand.
BUT, the most important thing is to make sure that the mouse fits in YOUR hand! Hands and mice come in varying sizes, so spend some time trying 'em out. After all, what good does "the best gaming mouse in the world" do you if you can only use it for 5 minutes at a time? :)
Good luck, and happy huntin'!