RA:UT ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maze

Apr 26, 2000
Visit site
I thought before I make this monster download I'd rather ask for your opinion about it. Also, I'd like to know what it does in the game in detail.....Anyone has this one ?

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
Umm, 1v1 levels mainly.
Oh, that and you start off with all the wepons and 150 armor.

Then you gotta slug it out. Best out of 3 rounds :)

Maze

Apr 26, 2000
Visit site
So what does it do when you're playing it on bigger maps ? Does it come along with any maps ?
Sorry for that daft question.
Maze

clambert

Jul 18, 1999
Boston, MA
Comes with something like 10 maps, each with 5 or so arenas.

So just pretend you're downloading 50 new rux0r maps in 15 megs. :)

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
The principle is just like Last Man Standing where you get all weapons (configurable though) and armour.

As Stallion said, there's loads of new (mainly) 1v1 maps, although there are some team (eg 2v2 or 4v4) maps and some of the retail maps are adapted for RA.

Basically, it rocks...download it! :)

SuperKoji

Official GDI member
Feb 5, 2000
Visit site
Just download and get it on!!!

Hey Maze, Don't even hesitate to download this excellent MOD. The game going is like explained above. More over, it makes it a total Arena where people see you while you fight against your enemy. You remember about what the lady talks about in fly-by intro after you boot UT right? Yap, you are selected to fight in the tournament. You are the Beeeeeeeesssttt!!! You feel like this when you start RA. Ahhhh, I just love RA so much. It indeed improve your battle skill also. Play RA for a while and after that, play DM a bit. You will see the difference in your skill. Good luck!!!

darklite

Apr 3, 2000
yeah, I would really recommend you download it.. its not all that big :) just thing of it as LMS with the ability to inflict all the self damage you want to yourself without dying. the only minus this mod has is its bot support, and I don't think its totally the RA:UT's team's fault.. but the bots barely shoot at you and pay too much attention to where they're going.. so go online if you want a challenge

I downloaded the 1.40 full version and then downloaded the 1.40->1.42 patch, and now I noticed the announcer doesn't announce anymore. not a big thing, but has anyone else noticed/fixed this?

Maze

Apr 26, 2000
Visit site
Okay guys, thanks for your opinion. I am not a fan of 1to1 maps, but I'll give it a go now. On my way downloading that babe !!

;-) Maze