Banned..!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[OF]EASY_Target

Jun 17, 2000
Visit site
Yup... I was banned from GT Unreal Tournament forum.. for this serious infraction:

In one of my posts I suggested the the threads there were way too off topic, imature, boring and senseless.

True story.

Mwaaaaaaaaahahahahaahah.

LOL

[OF]EASY_Target

Jun 17, 2000
Visit site
THE TRUTH hurts sometimes..

Cleaner_CH

Yea.. guess not.

Maybe it was "that thread" that got me banned.. forgot about that one.. it was in a reply to Bear's post, wasn't it?

LOL.

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
I just couldn't believe you would be banned for biatching about too much OT on GTF. I would have been banned long time ago then. :D So I searched for your last post on GTF and found this one. Yes, it was in reply to the big bear.

[OF]EASY_Target

Jun 17, 2000
Visit site
"We are dealing with a company (Epic) that has been spewing disinformation for so long.. they can't remember their last lie."

I must have been mistaken with that comment above I guess... after all ..

..would the GT Forum ban someone if they were speaknig the truth?.

ShinyObject

You're making me blush.
Jun 14, 2000
Ohio
So goes freedom of speech hehe... You must have been a true arse to get banned. What's the real story. ;)

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Nathan gets trigger happy sometimes

He bans people for talking about warez, posting stuff he personally doesn't like, etc. Sometimes he completely ignores the forum rules and does what he feels :(

I like this forum because more freedom...... like I can say Y5 is a stooge without fear of revenge :)

Please don't ban me for that one, j/k ;)

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
AAAAHHHH!!

I'm very much ashamed to say that I wet myself when I saw that Y5 had replied so quickly :eek:

Hehe :)

Oh yea, and I was just over at the GTF forums, and Nathan said he only banned GD. The others must have been a bug. Was it an IP ban or did he delete your name?

AlanB09

Jun 24, 2000
Visit site
Nathan Didn't ban you, he said so himself. there is a bug in the forum that is banning people. My account was even banned temporarly as well as others.

Y

Yellow5

He might have tried to do a mask ban, and that could have hurt lots of people. :)