unreal tournament.ini file

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

D_ASSASSIN

Apr 25, 2000
Visit site
what & where is this file? I can't find the damn thing. I'm trying to install a voice pack,the directions say to type the line"serverpackages=ECPackage" to the unreal tournament.ini file.Any help would be great.
Thanks!

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Try clicking the Start button. Then move your mouse up to FIND. Then type in unrealtournament.ini file - just like it says. Specify "My Computer" for where you want to search - and I guarantee you'll find it.

bullet2.gif

|C|Rooster|PuF
Defenseman for |C|ondemned

Shadow Wizard

Dec 30, 1999
Stillwater, OK USA
Visit site
Another option would be to set your system to view all files. Just go to My computer - View - Options - View and click on Show all files. Then click on Apply and OK. You should now see lots more files on your system, and the file you want will be visible in UnrealTournament/System.