Hello everyone.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Coaxmetal

Jun 24, 2000
Coos Bay OR, USA
Visit site
Hi all. I'm another transfer poster from the GT Forums. Just thought I'd say hi.

First of all, I'd like to ask if anyone has a clue WHY it tells me that the username "Kai Tave" and the e-mail address "silver_hammer@mailexcite.com" (both of which were mine from the GT Forums) are both already taken. I SWEAR I've never registered here before, and when I search for that username, I get nada. Urgh.

Secondly, I'd like to waive a big hello to Khiori and crew. I haven't had time to play lately, but I've got some now. I tried hooking up to your server and I got some other person's. Strange. I'll try to catch up with you guys sometime later. Any specific time good for you?

And away I go.

RitualSuicide

mortiferous pageantry
Jan 5, 2000
CA, US
www.ritualsuicide.com
Hello Coax!

We did swap out IP addresses long ago... so here are the new ones:

Khiori's Funhouse: 4.33.119.70
RitualSuicide 1on1: 4.33.112.186

Neither server is advertised, so you'll often only find people on for scheduled matches/events. Typical times for the funhouse are after 5PM PST. The 1on1 server is used on and off all day.

bullet2.gif

|PUF|SoloDancer

Ritual Suicide

Coaxmetal

Jun 24, 2000
Coos Bay OR, USA
Visit site
Huh. That's screwed up, 'cause I can't find anything posted by me, and I doubt I'd register and then just not do anything. Also, I can't find a confirmation e-mail from the Planet Unreal Forums in my Mailexcite inbox. I DID register for the Nali City forum on 4/20/00, but I don't see how THAT could have anything to do with it.

Ah well. Coaxmetal's what I play with online, so I guess it makes more sense to use it as my username.

*Shrug*

Chalk it up to Murphy.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Nali City and PU use the same user database.
you can logon here with your Nali City nick and password.

Oh yeah... Welcome (back?).

bullet2.gif

-Lizard (Of Oz)

"Go Go now, you've been set free, another month or so you'll be poisoning me, with your lovely smile.
I see you slither away with your skin and your tail, your flickering tongue, and your rattling scales,
like a real... rep...tile."