CTF Scrimmages Wanted*

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Guybrush

Jun 18, 2000
New York, US
Hey guys,
MsR needs a lot fo practice bc we have many new members, so we need some teams to scrimmage agains.

Please ICQ me- 32509197
Or reply to this post and tell me times when u can scrimmage.

Thanks a lot

------------------
[MsR]Guybrush's ngWorld Stats
Coolemu@hotmail.com
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>I'm Guybrush Threepwood, a mighty pirate~<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

coolbrz73

Apr 30, 2000
PA,USA
I think our caln would be up for a scrimage or three, but you will have to check with the boss, follow the link and instructions and we will be happy to go head to head in some good skirmises. We are fairly new also and just getting underway so someone to practice with/against is always welcome. http://tud.clanhosting.com/challenge.htm

bullet2.gif

Don't be afraid of the future, it doesn't include you, it only removes you!!!!

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
A Bit more info on your skill level will help... Be careful there are a couple of clans floating around these baords that can kick some serious a$$!

That being said, they are also a bunch of good sports so you don't have to worry about llama like behaviour. If your clan is relatively new, let me know as I have a few buddies that will be getting together online Sat nite looking for a match. We are all about 500-550 NG stat CTF players... thus we are not too threatening. :) ICQ me if interested!

If Sat nite does not work for you stop into #planetunreal on IRC on (just about) any nite and ask 4-5 PuFers to team up and play you. Chances are you'll get a pretty good match!

If your looking for well organized "Real" competition touch base with the clans Rooster mentioned above...

Good luck with the clan!

MOE

bullet2.gif

Winston,... 2+2=5!

[MUTTS] Hiteche5

Rodney-like
Jun 15, 2000
Groton, Connecticut....again
Visit site
Roger that Rooster! Hey Guybrush, you should put your skill level in there but MUTTS is always up for a scrimmage. Stop in utpretzel on IRC and you can find us especially on Tuesday and Thursday around 10 EST. Hey only us "OLD" gamers know about Guybrush LOL. BTW you can always e-mail me

bullet2.gif

Man I love me a Shock Rifle!!!!!!

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Ooze.. MsR is actually one of the few clans on Teamplay that has more games played than |C|ondemned.

They've slipped a little in the rankings lately, but they're a solid team. Don't let their rating fool you.

I really only suggest playing MsR if you're actually a clan (and work together as a team, often). If you're just a group of friends that like to play together, you may get your äss handed to you. :)

bullet2.gif

|C|Rooster|PuF
Defenseman for |C|ondemned

Fizzy

Bubbling
May 3, 2000
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion Rooster :) And thanks for the help the other night on our server.

ICQ message sent. We surely could use some practice.

~Fizzy

bullet2.gif

"I wanted to be born again, but mom said no."
www.fuclan.com