[Meal] crunchy tasty favorite foods

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
yep.post pics and if possible a short discription of your favorite meals/lunch.
mine is kebap(iskender kebap) comes from turkey.i wonder what nice results we get from all over the BUF world.

Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
macandcheese.jpg

I'm not a very sophisticated creature.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
omg food is disgusting.
Pie is the only nice food, and chicken.
And potatoes obviously.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
I could eat these three times a day every day for the rest of my life, and die happily for it.
0922.jpg

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
I love curry, especially tikka masala, rogan josh or saag aloo which is made with potatoes and spinach.
chickentikkamasala.jpg

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
If your favourite meals are tater tots, or mac and cheese, you need to try broadening your horizons.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
Dude, it's just plural... like meal becomes meals or favourite dishes... quit the cheap excuses ;)

ok.i asked the mods to change the thread title to plural.i hope you like me more now.
:p

topic: fried chicken with pommes.

Last edited:

Molgan

T-minus whenever
Feb 13, 2008
Sweden
www.apskaft.com
Pizza taste best in Italy:
[SCREENSHOT]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_uqhHnTYKOME/SnciR2BZLkI/AAAAAAAAAVs/8lTZQava9ZY/s800/51.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Actually, everything I've ever eaten in Italy and Greece have been total awesomness. This Slovenian grill plate was also memorable:

[SCREENSHOT]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_uqhHnTYKOME/Sn3hWq4FwZI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/hnZP2aJzZeI/s800/meat.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

If I should pick one fav though it would be Pitepalt:

pitepalt.jpg

Basically boiled balls of shredded potatoes and flour filled with pork served with butter and lingonberry. Yummy!