Green Lantern Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crotale

_________________________ _______________
Jan 20, 2008
Anywhere But Here
Okay, it is a fanmade trailer for a non-existent movie, but if I had not recognized some of the clips used to make this, it would have been totally believable. The guy who made this fake trailer did a pretty damned good job putting it together.

Are there any other decent fanmade fake trailers for movies that do not exist?

Edit:/ A quick check on IMDB shows GL a go for 2011 with Ryan Reynolds playing the part.

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Never read the comics but from what i've read the Green lantern is a collosal joke. He has a magic ring brought to him by aliens? In MK vs DC he's kinda cheesy too, though he does have one of the bettter cutscenes when he floats up with wonderwoman and he looks like he's giving you the finger. :)

Well made fake trailer though, nice work :)

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
What's wrong with a superhero that relies on their willpower ? I like GL :p .

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
If there's anything superhero movies have taught me, is that they're all awesome ideas until you realize nobody's gonna spend the money to make them. Yeah, so I guess if we string together 5 second of effects-heavy money shots from each big budget movie in the past 5 years, we could get a pretty cool trailer. Never mind the fact that each of those 5 second clips probably cost upwards of 10 million for their original studios.

'course, the real movie's gonna have a budget of 20 mil max, sooo I think it's okay to be cynical here.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Have you ever read some Green Lantern comics? Some of the newer stuff (the Hal Jordan/Parallax return v.s. Sinestro Corps, in particular) was pretty awesome.

Ofcourse I've read some and the lanteern is the 2nd reason why I dislike DC comics, right after #1 superman.