Renegade-X Media Update

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Lots of new media today from the Renegade-X team, including screenshots and a video. The video is a demonstration of the Damage/Dirt system that allows vehicles to show accumulated damage, dirt, or even snow. Towards the end of the video you can check out the stealth effect in action.

Fans of the Renegade-X music will be pleased to know that they've added an additional two downloadable music tracks. Finally, there's a brief podcast that'll give you more info on the status of the mod and details on new features.

Scrumpus

I am that I am.
Jan 20, 2008
UT, US of A
For me, this mod is one of the very few things that makes me glad I bought UT3, but I couldn't even watch that whole video. The pictures were nice though.