Help for the damned!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WW Aldrick

May 18, 2000
Visit site
I´we searched the forum for some help on my problem but couldnt find any... I know theres been alot written about this but I need help or I´ll end up in the lava as usual when trying to hammerjump...

I´ve tried the jumpfire alias but all it does for me is to get the impacthammer and on release jump normally and switch to best weapon... it´s supposed to fire the hammer but it doesnt.. I´ve tried several other configs but I cant get it to work.. Can anyone out there help me? :)

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Help for the damned from the damned, I say. :)

Slow down there buddy! You don't even know how to hammer jump and you're already making an alias for it? Take it step by step and do it like a normal idiot. It's not nearly as hard as it seems: just point your hammer at the ground, charge it, jump and release when you want to. Hopefully you won't kill yourself.

I'm really a beginner at HJing, but this is the basic idea.

bullet2.gif

The66thDopefish
a.k.a. The Dopefish
QuickICQ: 70291071

"Inside jokes are cool because if you're not on the inside you have no idea what the person is talking about."

E

el Gato|PuF

Aliases[#]=(Command="onrelease jump | onrelease fire",Alias=jumpfire)
<key>=getweapon impacthammer | jumpfire | onrelease switchtobestweapon | speech 3 14 0

It's just a mini jump. But it's enough for, say, hopping back over the gap after getting the red flag in Eternal Caves, or getting goodies if the tranny is disabled. Plus, it doesn't wipe out as much health as a fully loaded hammer jump. Just hit and hold the key, look down, and release it. Then off you go! You don't have to bother with your primary fire button - the fire command is built in. Nice and neat. And the speech command is for "Yeehaw" (male voice 1), for effect, of course!

bullet2.gif

Wish I was oceansize...