Due to popular demand....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
Ali G has been included on the llama farm for that sick comment he made on here.

bullet2.gif

"Any astronomer can predict with absolute accuracy just where every star in the universe will be at 11:30 tonight. He can make no such prediction about his teenage daughter." -- James T. Adams

Send articles/rants/editorials to The Soundoff, home of the world-famous Llama Farm

Skumboy.jpg

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Oops, if messages from me appear at random, its because I've fc-uked! (I've been revising the effects of high temperature on power plant materials all day - give me credit).

Anyway, this guy was real sick given the context.

bullet2.gif

"...you ever stole a win off the jaws of defeat?
When it's there for the taking you'll find me,
I'll be dancing all over its teeth." - McNamara & McNamara

SkummyB|BuF

Would you like to see me dance?
Feb 19, 2000
Liverpool, UK
www.bombardiers.org
Well its not the sport site of things im interested in, in fact i dont give a sh1te about that side of it.
The fact that he joked about the stabbbing of supporters was what got me.
So he shall remain in the farm

Switch[UF]

Jan 27, 2000
www.unfear.com
Did the english really invent football/soccer? Not that I'm a big fan, more like Blow Smoke. I think the game sucks because it makes people fight. I feel sorry for the players who have to put up with some of their supporters being such aholes though. Nevertheless it might be interesting to know, sometimes you take things for granted just because it seems natural. But once in a while you get surprised. :)

Anyway, this guy must have some real problems since he's posting that kind of thing here. And if he's not a nerd how come he found this forum of all the millions of forums out there?

I guess I'm just curious today. Anyway, if someone know the answer to my first question I'd be happy to know. I'm too lazy to find out myself. ;)

bullet2.gif

Switch[UF] of the clan Unfear

Actually I had figured out something really great to write here. But then I forgot it.

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
The Oracle of Truth will answer the posed question:

/me believes the origins of the game started in the northern isles of scotland where two local villages had an annual "fight" to get a ball in to the others village square (or something). This will please many Scots in hearing this no doubt ;)

However, the game that is currently known as Football, Association Football (or Soccer for short) was developed by the English.

/me hopes the above is correct to save embarressment.

bullet2.gif

"...you ever stole a win off the jaws of defeat?
When it's there for the taking you'll find me,
I'll be dancing all over its teeth." - McNamara & McNamara