keybinds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FukMeHo

Nov 24, 2004
hey,

In DA classic u had the ability to bind a key to build a typical machinegun/ammobox without having to go through a menu. This was a great future wich could save a lot of time. I would love to see it back.

Also, wheres the menu to command bots? I mean, i know where to find the original ut2004 speechmenu, (normally V) but i would like to be able to send a bot to a machinegun or call out a medic, ask for some cover to build a mgun, things like that.

One more idea, wich has nothing to do with the above ones:

I hate it when the spawncounter reaches zero, and I still have to click to spawn. Sometimes i'm waiting for nothing, or clicking too early, it's kind of frustating sometimes. Imo it would be better to have a auto-spawn future wich should be turned off if desired, not to should be turned ON, wich none of the servers have right now.

greets mac

stephen_wq

AKA The--Grim--Reaper
Dec 15, 2003
And could we see a spawn counter set time in the game options?
And how do i use the speechmenu? an enhanced one would be very cool. I play with bots all the time because i get 300 ping + on all servers.