a damn good and fast game with damn good players

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DaForZe

Apr 12, 2000
www.magic-dreams.com
http://www3.ut.ngworldstats.com/fcgi-bin/DisplayGame?gt=UT&gm=ctf&ip=194.177.137.118&port=7777&ts=958146971883

its a time ago but its still one of the best games i have ever seen....

i think u all have to know this game...

plz take a look at it...

thx

--DB--

------------------
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Ask not what Deathbrother can do for u....
but ask how can you survive while/after meeting him
Deathbrother is comming soon to kick your ass !!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Switch[UF]

Jan 27, 2000
www.unfear.com
Well, one thing I can tell from these stats are that the skill-spread must be extremely large in (MNSG). At least if you consider the score of two of the (MNSG) dudes.

Another thing to notice is that the teams are quite unfair. A_nuke obviously was on the "wrong" team. You can also tell that (MNSG)Telefraggle didn't perform very well during his 19.5 time units (15-20 minutes I guess). Actually he picked up 7 sniper rifles during that time. That qualifies him as a dummy in my eyes. If he wasn't I think he should have picked up more ammo for that sniper rifle.

This might be true for (MNSG)Kauri as well, but I am in doubt there since she (or?) only played 6.2 time units (about 5 minutes I guess). Although it's suspiciously low for a clan that's supposed to be as good as (MNSG).

I won't even bother to check if (MNSG)a_nuke was a dummy, since that seems unlikely with that score. He obviosuly played a good game against those foes. Personally I've only met [~]MaTriX_ProjecT and he kicks som serious *** .

My very own conclusion is this. (MNSG)a_nuke played a good game but [~]MaTriX_ProjecT (being the one with the highest score and not a sniper whore like the second dude) would probably kick his *** on default settings and on another map.

This is of course only my conclusion and I'm sure that I'm gonna get a lot of **** for this and complaints about certain players having done this and that and actually being good at default settings and so on. Just think about this, I'm not saying (MNSG)a_nuke is a bad player, these stats obviously show otherwise. I'm just a little confused about the weird numbers and I can't put my finger on it, but there's something weird about those stats...

So flame away, tell me what an idiot I am and how bad I suck and all that. After all, this is just an online forum and it's quite unlikely I will get very hurt. Unless you're a really good insultant (or maybe insulter).

PS. Why am I even writing this, silly me. This post should be deleted and this thread locked in the deepest dungeon on the internet.
DS.

bullet2.gif

Switch[UF] of the clan Unfear

Actually I had figured out something really great to write here. But then I forgot it.

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Playing at those speeds are not any fun when your lagging your ass off like I have said I have played on servers that run it at that speed, but would not on a regular basis! Skill has nothing to do with it I would say more or less luck. But call it like you see it :) I have defeated number of clan players on a daily basis I will continue doing so I may get beat on some servers, but when I do lag is the winner of the match ..Sure I could take #1 in the stats, but I am not going to play 8 hrs a day just to do it..

bullet2.gif

I've got your number!!
Come Play In My GraveYard..

Switch[UF]

Jan 27, 2000
www.unfear.com
That game you posted Deathbrother was obviosuly not a serious game. There were only two players and LordT never really played it seems. During 41.9 time units he picked up 9 enforcers. Obviously those that were there after he had been killed. It might have been the other guy spawn camping, but if you measure LordT by his stats he should be able to at least get to one of the weapons close to his spawn point. He never even picked up a sniper rifle or ripper.

What you can tell from this is that he didn't play, or at least he didn't play seriously and so the game was probably just a test of how it would be like to play at those settings. I often test weird things just because I'm curious and because it's funny. That doesn't make me insane, or does it?

bullet2.gif

Switch[UF] of the clan Unfear

Actually I had figured out something really great to write here. But then I forgot it.

DaForZe

Apr 12, 2000
www.magic-dreams.com
i know it switch, that the game whitch i have posted wasnt very seriously, but the reason was, that it was logged and the Number one(now) of the world have played with this settings...
and this was especially to [NWA]BoPVila to show him that MP also play funny and insane settings and gets points during this games..

so on

--DB--