NEW HEAT NET LAN TOURNEY !!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dvsXaurora

May 18, 2000
Moreno Valley
Visit site

HEAT.NET, the world's largest core online gaming community, is hosting the 3COM LAN SLAM Tournament this May. Any Clans wishing to test their skills against some of the best in Unreal Tournament, can go and sign up. You can Check out the rules today from a link on the HEAT.NET's Home page. Not only are there going to be cool prizes, but the two top clan teams are going to be flown and put up in San Francisico for an awesome LAN PARTY showdown at CLUB-i. So hurry and sign up cause sign-ups are limited! !Hope to see you all there competing, its going to rock!

if you have any questions or comments be sure to visit heat.net and look for me , dvsXaurora on line, or email me and i will be glad to help you ! :) Posted by footsolider: dvsXaurora . Hope to see you all later and happy fragging to you all :)