Blitzkrieg 1941 problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MOGbert

Nov 10, 1999
USA
I just downloaded this mod, and it seems promising. But i have a problem: when i jump, i get locked into crawling mode, which makes the game unplayable. Anyone else have this problem or know of a way to solve it?

GoNzOTW

Mar 28, 2000
www.gogogonzo.com
having the same problem. This mod is sucking wuite badly for a 60MB download. My gripe with it is 1.) There is no croshair, so you have no idea where you are shooting. And 2.) Even if you could tell where you were shooting, you can't see actual targets, just points in the distance where enemy fire is coming from...

bullet2.gif

Pat Steger
ICQ=5632657
AIM=GoNzOV3
http://www.gogogonzo.com

KilLRoy

Apr 30, 2000
Gaithersburg, MD
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with lockups. If I press the "f" key that works sometimes. As far as crosshairs go, that sucks, but did you know you can aim with the alternate fire mode? Anyway, still playing it to see the promise, haven't seen it yet.