Rocketlauncher

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

->Sachiel<-

Jul 24, 2005
Did you notice that the Rocket launcher in UT2007 is basically a high poly version of the UC2 rocketlauncher?

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
They're just placers

Most of the weapons models for UT2007 seen so far are mainly re-hashed version of the UC2 weapons, because the main UT2007 weapons havn't had artwork created for them yet. So the models you see now are virtually certain to change.

Lauren

Powered By ZΛLMΛN
Apr 25, 2005
DM_Rankin
Also the most uc2 Chars will come in ut2k7 like the egypts Selket Anubis etc and the Necris Lauren Brock etc. also the enforces are going to like of the enforcers of uc2

->Sachiel<-

Jul 24, 2005
ROCKETLAUNCHER...Favourite Weapon??? whatever happened to the Flak monkeys out there? like me...(sob)

Bullet10k

Apr 9, 2005
I am a combo whore+flak monkey, best combination IMO. Combo the player, then if not dead shoot a primary flak shot.

Lauren