Happy 4th!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mappie

--Total World Domination--
Nov 9, 2002
maryland, USA
Visit site
Hey guys,

To all of my American INF buddys.... Happy 4th of July! I'll be goin out to see fireworks tonight. If you use your own fireworks, please be careful so you don't blow off any hands. I mean, come on, how would you play INF then? Anyways, lets just use this day to relax and give thanks to all the freedoms that we have and to honor those who risked their lives to keep our freedoms...and unfortunately, those who never made it home from the battlefield :( . Have a great day yall. :)

Mappie

Last edited:
Too bad I live in a state that hates freedom.

CONSUMER FIREWORKS
Specifically Permitted Sparklers, fountains, pharaoh’s serpents, pinwheels, and whirligigs.
Specifically Prohibited Firecrackers, skyrockets, torpedoes, and other fireworks which explode, travel laterally, rise into the air, or fire projectiles into the air.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
6304233639.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

Happy July 4th!

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
beerbaron said:
Haha, go figure. I just found six two pound cans of miner's grade calcium carbide in the upstairs closet. Now, to find something to do with 'em :)

You find the most interesting sh*t in that house of yours ... was this also in a box of macrame?

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Man I had a blast. (groan) We fired off a few hundred dollars worth of explosives that we picked up for about thirty, and then sat and watched the valley below our house as another few thousand dollars worth of explosives went off. :D

Mappie

--Total World Domination--
Nov 9, 2002
maryland, USA
Visit site
TheShiningWizard said:
I went to bed at nine so that I could wake up now (3am) and go to work. Yay.

Thats harsh....:( I feel ya man. I had to do that at one point. It's very depressing. I would then come home at 11am, sleep, then get up again. my brain was F&$#@ up beyond belief. peace.