BF2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
:D Looks to be a pretty cool game. Was playing Demo last nite and started to Kick Some Butt.

Took a little time to figure out all the controls/options but once that was done it turned into some fun. Sniper Rifle + Tower Near Enemy Flags= Fun...

Haven't tried all the weapons yet but will keep you informed. I know some of you have tried it and actually like it. Give it shot its a free Demo..

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I'm not big on "real" weapons in 1st-person shooters. My roommate might be interested, but he doesn' have the money (any money he has should be directed my way, if he knows what's good for him).

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
_Hawk_ said:
I have the full game.. :D I shyed away from war FPS's as well.. but it seems to be really cool

Looks like a cool team Game.. Work as a small Unit with Medics, Engineers, Support Troops. I was wondering, can you pick up items that appear when folks die? Doesn't appear to work in Demo, how about Full Version? Looks like I might pick it up just to hold me over to Nov. when new NFS2 Comes Out.

«BuA»Meat

Silent Assassin
Oct 27, 2003
Québec
i will get the game in the morning cause it's a awesome game and since ut is dying more & more i need something else to chew on.

Who wants some ?

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
This could be trouble. I've played the BF2 demo and..., um..., I kinda like it. Haven't played it online (some cheesehead must have already registered an account using my email address or something), so I don't know what that will be like. Still don't know if I'll get the game.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Its a Team Based Game in Multi-Player mode more so then even UT2K4..
You need to have Medics, Engineers and Support Members, and who wants to play as them? Most folks select Sniper or Assault type roles.
get Farcry.. Much better for online play and they have CTF MOD.;)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Those of us that purchased a AMD 3500+ received a free FarCry game. Its one of the best games I have played. Great Graphics, Vehicles, Love the Boats.